sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

Altan- Daily Growing

Hay canciones que como los olores
 asocias a una única persona.
Tu emoción saltó a un sentimiento imborrable.
Esa canción ,pase lo que pase,
siempre  pertenecerá a su recuerdo.



 The trees, they grow high and the leaves, they do grow green
Many is the time my true love I've seen
Many an hour I watched him all alone
He's young but he's daily growing

Father, dear father, you've done me great wrong
You have married me to a boy who is too young
I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen
He's young but he's daily growing



Daughter, dear daughter, I've done you no wrong
I have married you to a great Lord's son
And he will be a man for you when I am dead and gone
He's young but he's daily growing

Father, dear father, if you see fit
We'll send him to college for another year yet
I'll tie a blue ribbon all around his head
To let the maidens know that he is married

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario